Fairfax County Police Log: Oct. 18-24
A summary of the latest Vienna incidents, arrests reported
Fairfax County Police logged the following incidents in the Vienna area during the week ending Oct. 24:
- Assault: 9400 block of Delancey Drive, 10/23/12, 1:30 p.m. A 26-year-old victim reported she was chased by a man. He pushed her to the ground, she screamed, and he fled. The victim received minor injuries.
- Narcotics: 2500 block of Chain Bridge Road, 10/21/12, 6:15 p.m. Officers were called for suspicious people. They observed two individuals near a bench. As the officers approached, both individuals ran. One was not found. The other, Boris Reyes, 23, of Vienna, was caught and charged with possession of marijuana.
- Larceny: 8300 block of Leesburg Pike, wallet from business
- Larceny: 8500 block of Leesburg Pike, laptop computer from business
- Larceny: 8600 block of Leesburg Pike, ring from vehicle
- Larceny: 8000 block of Tysons Corner Center, sweater from business
Animal Control Division — Countywide
Animal Bite: 3500 block of Treaty Oak Court, 10/19/12, 7:45 p.m. A 33-year-old victim reported she was bitten by a dog while delivering mail. The victim received minor injuries. Due to prior trouble with the Jack Russell Terrier, the dog owner voluntarily turned the dog over to the shelter.
No Dog License: 7000 block of Manchester Boulevard, 10/21/12, noon. Animal Control officers were called to check the welfare of a dog. The Bischon mix was a recent rescue and well cared for. The owner, Johan Ponsen, 33, of Springfield, was charged with not having a dog licnese.
The following Vienna residents were included in Fairfax County Police's weekly log released Oct. 25. The names were taken from the list Fairfax County Police publishes weekly of those arrested in Fairfax County. An arrest not indicate a conviction.
|Name||Age||Date of Incident||Charge Description|
|Anderson, Tiffany Lim||20||10/21/12||Assault: (Misdemeanor)|
|Ayo, Kokuma E.||34||10/21/12||Assault: (Misdemeanor)|
|Reyes, Boris A. Loor||23||10/21/12||Drugs: Possess Marijuana, 2+ Off|
Have a question regarding police matters? Submit a question for our new feature, Ask an Officer. Click here for more information.