Fairfax County Police Log: Oct. 4-10
A summary of the latest Vienna incidents, arrests reported
Editor’s Note: Incident information was obtained from the Activity Report provided by Fairfax County Police Department’s Public Information Office. The incidents included are at the discretion of the PIO and are not to be considered all-inclusive.
Fairfax County Police logged the following incidents in the Vienna area during the week ending Oct. 10:
- Burglary, 1400 block of Southwind Court, 10/7/12, 9 p.m. A resident reported someone entered the home and stole jewelry. Forced entry was made through the front door.
- Larceny, 8100 Arlington Boulevard, iPhone from business
- Larceny, 7200 Arlington Boulevard, cellular phone from vehicle
- Larceny, 1900 Beulah Road, bicycle from vehicle
- Larceny, 3000 Gallows Road, cellular phone from business
- Larceny, 1600 Tysons Boulevard, GPS from vehicle
- Larceny, 7900 Tysons Corner Center, iPad, 4 iTouch, 5 iPhones from business
- Larceny, 7800 Tysons Corner Center, cash from business
- Larceny, 7900 Reserve Drive, four tires from vehicle
- Vehicle Theft, 8200 Old Courthouse Road, 2008 Ford F-350
Animal Control Division — Countywide
Animal Welfare: 14000 block of Adolphus Drive, 10/4/12, 8:45 p.m. Animal Control officers investigated a welfare of a dog complaint. The 9-month-old Pit Bull Terrier was healthy and in good condition. The owner, Forest Robinson, 19, of Centerville, was charged with not having a dog license.
Animal Bite: 4200 block of Corcoran Street, 10/6/12, 11:30 a.m. The 48-year-old victim reported she was bitten by a stray Pit Bull Terrier. The suspect dog attacked the victim’s Pit Bull and she was bitten separating the two dogs.
Animal Bite: 8000 block of Barcarole Court, 10/10/12, 6:30 p.m. The victim reported she was riding her bicycle when a German Shepherd running at large chased her. The dog bit her calf and she was able to flee.
The following Vienna residents were included in Fairfax County Police's weekly log released Oct. 11. The names were taken from the list Fairfax County Police publishes weekly of those arrested in Fairfax County. An arrest not indicate a conviction.
|Name||Age||Date of Incident||Charge Description|
|Bean, Kevin Cory||53||8/20/12||Drive While Revoked-DWI|
|Bigelow, Derek B.||61||10/7/12||DWI: 1st Offense|
|License: Drive w/o|
|Hall, Hannah Nicole||18||10/3/12||Drugs: Possess Sch I or II|
|Drugs: Possess marijuana, 1st Off|
|Paraphernalia: Unauthorized Distribution of|
|Kim, James||24||10/6/12||DWI: 1st Offense|
|Accident: Driver Not Report, Property Damag<$500|
|Kirschman, Eric Robert||21||9/27/12||Enter Property to Damage, Etc.|
|Ray, Spencer Christian||20||10/3/12||Drugs: Possess Sch I or II|
|Drugs: Possess Marijuana, 2+ Off|
|Reyes, Rodolfo Alexander||20||10/3/12||Firearm/Etc:Pointing/Brandishing|
|Rojas, Arturo Richard||27||9/28/12||Probation: Violation on Felony Offense|
Have a question regarding police matters? Submit a question for our new feature, Ask an Officer. Click here for more information.