Vienna Arrest Report 4/11
A weekly list of incidents taken from the Fairfax County arrest log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Ten Vienna residents were arrested by Fairfax County police through April 5.
The names are taken from the list Fairfax County Police Department publishes each Thursday of those arrested in Fairfax County.
||18||03/31/2012||ALCOHOL: PURCH/POSSESS BY PERSON <21Y|
|PHILLIP BARNARD||50||03/05/2012||BAILEE OF VEHICLE/BOAT/ETC: FAIL TO RETURN,>$200|
||34||03/28/2012||DWI: 2ND OFF W/IN 5Y - 10Y|
||53||03/25/2012||DWI: 2ND OFF W/IN 5Y|
|DWI: REFUSAL OF BLOOD OR BREATH TEST, 2 OFF|
|KADRI ISMAIL||41||03/31/2012||LIC REVOKED: DR W/O LICENSE, 1 OFF|
||19||04/03/2012||ALCOHOL: PURCH/POSSESS BY PERSON <21Y|
|ERIKA MODY||18||04/03/2012||DRUGS: POSSESS MARIJUANA, 1ST OFF|
||18||04/02/2012||RAILROAD: TRESPASS ON TRACK|
||31||04/03/2012||DRUGS: POSSESS SCH I OR II|
||47||03/30/2012||DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE|
Fairfax County Police also logged the following incidents in the Vienna area:
- Copper piping stolen from job site on Beulah Road
- Cell phone stolen from business on Chain Bridge Road
- Shirts stolen from business on International Drive
- Purse stolen from vehicle on Lee Highway
- Cell phone stolen from business at Tysons Corner Center