- Are real estate sales up or down in Vienna?
- How long are properties in Vienna taking to sell?
- What was the average sales price for homes in Vienna last year?
- How close to list price will the final sales price be?
As you know, The Belt Team monitors the market closely on a daily basis and we publish statistics weekly. But sometimes it helps to take a step back and get some perspective by comparing things year over year. On our Northern VA real estate blog, you’ll find statistics for the Vienna real estate market and the answers to these questions. Full 10 year charts are included, but here are a few highlights for 2012:
- Average Days on Market: 59 days (same as 2011)
- Average Sales Price: $692,750 (up 2.8% from 2011)
- Number of Homes Sold: 858 (up 12.7% from 2011)
- Sold Price as a Percentage of Original List Price: 96.57% (up from 95.88% in 2011)
P.S. NOW is a GREAT time to sell. Our open houses last weekend were
PACKED! Buyers are out looking and there is not much to see. So if
you’re thinking of selling in the Spring, you might want to reconsider
and get on the market NOW before the competition heats up!