Invite a friend
Company Of Thieves Acoustic Tour + von Grey
Like all great artists, Company of Thieves (Genevieve Schatz, Marc Walloch, Chris Faller, Marcin Sulewski) is full of ideas, whether the Chicago band is writing a concept album about a girl seeking independence in modern-day America or having the audacity to channel disparate influences like The Beatles, Billie Holliday, and Radiohead into its heady, catchy rock songs. It's difficult to think of a harder-working group of musicians than the skilled players who make up Company of Thieves. These guys and gal are road warriors, and there's a good chance that they've already played your town a few times. They've toured with Annuals, OK Go, and The Hold Steady, played festivals like Lollapalooza and Mountain Jam, appeared on Last Call With Carson Daly, and Schatz and Walloch were given props by the veteran players when they performed on Live From Daryl's House. And it's no surprise that their songs have struck a chord with music fans both young and old: The timeless results feature an invigorating mix of rock and pop delivered with panache and soul, propelled by Schatz's powerful pipes and Walloch's inventive, expansive guitar work. They're masters of tension and release, they know when to slow things down and when to blow it all up, and there's a good chance that they're about to become your new favorite band.
More About Jammin' Java
A very happening place, Jammin' Java has been part of Vienna for the past ten years at it's present location. Aside from great coffee, Jammin' Java offers a multitude of activities for all ages. For parents there is a special happy hour that boasts a free juice box with the purchase of beer. They also have kid friendly musical performances. The venu itself is intimate and regularly hosts well known bands of all genres. The tickets go quickly and can be purchased in the shop or from their website. Jammin' Java also offers music lessons on several instruments from the owner Luke Brindley and some well known musicians.
Other events here
- Scott Tournet and Ver La Luz + Rayland Baxter Today, May 20, 7:00 pm
- Thursday Mornings with The Great Zucchini Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Thursday Lunch Hour with Oh Susannah! Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Marie Miller + Kenny Kohlhaas Thu, May 23, 8:00 pm
- Friday Mornings with Rocknoceros Weekly on Fridays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Friday Lunch Hour with the grandsons, jr. Weekly on Fridays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Risa Binder Fri, May 24, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Moogatu + WoodWork + Threesound Fri, May 24, 10:00 pm
- James McCartney + Justin Trawick Sat, May 25, 7:30 pm
- "Main Stage" Comedy Showcase Tue, May 28, 9:00 pm