Invite a friend
Eddy Faulkner + Andrew Tufano + Carmel Greens
Eddy Faulkner is an American singer, songwriter, and musician from Arlington, VA. He got his start in music at a very young age. His first instrument was the Trumpet which was introduced to him by his parents in 2001. He participated in his elementary, middle, and high school concert and marching bands with the trumpet. After playing the video game "Rock Band" though in February of 2008, it sparked something inside of him and he knew he wanted to do something else with music. So that winter he got his parents to get him a drum set and he taught himself the drums. This is when the lyrics started pouring out of him and by the spring of 2009 he had written over a hundred songs. Since he had all these songs and no music to go along with them he got a keyboard for his birthday that spring. He then taught himself the basics on piano and the chords needed to build the melodies for his songs. His interest for writing and putting together songs grew even more and that summer he got his first guitar. He taught himself guitar and then singing came into play. During the fall of 2009 he formed a rock band called "The Remedy" with two of his friends from high school. He started writing songs for his band and they performed at many places around northern Virginia. These performances helped build his confidence at playing instruments and singing in front of a crowd. Eventually though the band fell apart. This is when during the summer of 2010 he put his music up online for the first time as a solo act. Earlier that year he actually started to write songs that were in a different style than his band. So that summer he put those songs and other songs he wrote on Facebook, YouTube, and many other sites for everyone to see. He also covered popular songs by other artists and put his own spin on them as well. To this day he still puts up videos and songs for his fans and other people to see. He now has thousands of "Likes" on Facebook, thousands of views on YouTube, and an international fan base with fans from the United States, Brazil, Indonesia, Australia, England, France, India, Portugal, and many more countries.
More About Jammin' Java
A very happening place, Jammin' Java has been part of Vienna for the past ten years at it's present location. Aside from great coffee, Jammin' Java offers a multitude of activities for all ages. For parents there is a special happy hour that boasts a free juice box with the purchase of beer. They also have kid friendly musical performances. The venu itself is intimate and regularly hosts well known bands of all genres. The tickets go quickly and can be purchased in the shop or from their website. Jammin' Java also offers music lessons on several instruments from the owner Luke Brindley and some well known musicians.
Other events here
- Jammin Java’s Mid-Atlantic Band Battle 9 - Accepting Applications Daily, 8:00 am
- Friday Mornings with Rocknoceros Weekly on Fridays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Friday Lunch Hour with the grandsons, jr. Weekly on Fridays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Risa Binder Today, May 24, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Moogatu + WoodWork + Threesound Today, May 24, 10:00 pm
- James McCartney + Justin Trawick Tomorrow, May 25, 7:30 pm
- "Main Stage" Comedy Showcase Tue, May 28, 9:00 pm
- @JamnJavadoorGal's LOCAL SCENE Grand Revival + Sub-Radio Standard + Good Gravity + Sudden Impact Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm
- Thursday Mornings with The Great Zucchini Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Thursday Lunch Hour with Oh Susannah! Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm