Invite a friend
Friday Lunch Hour with the grandsons, jr.
the grandsons, Jr., is the kids band version of DC-area roots rock superstars, The Grandsons. Kids and their parents will dig the upbeat mix of rock, swing, New Orleans R&B, country, latin music we call Americana. Over the past 25 years performing as The Grandsons, the band has noticed that many of their songs resonate with the younger crowd. As the grandsons, Jr., they combine new material learned especially for the younger set, with Grandsons tunes that have always been popular with the kids.
More About Jammin' Java
A very happening place, Jammin' Java has been part of Vienna for the past ten years at it's present location. Aside from great coffee, Jammin' Java offers a multitude of activities for all ages. For parents there is a special happy hour that boasts a free juice box with the purchase of beer. They also have kid friendly musical performances. The venu itself is intimate and regularly hosts well known bands of all genres. The tickets go quickly and can be purchased in the shop or from their website. Jammin' Java also offers music lessons on several instruments from the owner Luke Brindley and some well known musicians.
Other events here
- James McCartney + Justin Trawick Today, May 25, 7:30 pm
- Jammin Java’s Mid-Atlantic Band Battle 9 - Accepting Applications Daily, 8:00 am
- "Main Stage" Comedy Showcase Tue, May 28, 9:00 pm
- @JamnJavadoorGal's LOCAL SCENE Grand Revival + Sub-Radio Standard + Good Gravity + Sudden Impact Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm
- Thursday Mornings with The Great Zucchini Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Thursday Lunch Hour with Oh Susannah! Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- The Kin + Taylor Carson (full band!) + Sam Pinkerton Thu, May 30, 8:00 pm
- Friday Mornings with Rocknoceros Weekly on Fridays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Friday Lunch Hour with the grandsons, jr. Weekly on Fridays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- An Evening with Iris Dement Fri, May 31, 8:00 pm