Invite a friend
@JamnJavaDoorGal's Bluegrass Local Scene Gold Top County Ramblers + Drymill Road
Gold Top County Ramblers rock an acoustic, bluegrass form of music, plugging in due to the demands of crowded little bars. We mix all kinds of music together from all music era's and genres, and then bluegrass it up a little. We've been known to jam out at bars for ours on end after las call, and still find time to play some soft sweet ones at local pig roasts/weddings. We've even attempted the infamous 'autotune'
More About Jammin' Java
A very happening place, Jammin' Java has been part of Vienna for the past ten years at it's present location. Aside from great coffee, Jammin' Java offers a multitude of activities for all ages. For parents there is a special happy hour that boasts a free juice box with the purchase of beer. They also have kid friendly musical performances. The venu itself is intimate and regularly hosts well known bands of all genres. The tickets go quickly and can be purchased in the shop or from their website. Jammin' Java also offers music lessons on several instruments from the owner Luke Brindley and some well known musicians.
Other events here
- Risa Binder Today, May 24, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Moogatu + WoodWork + Threesound Today, May 24, 10:00 pm
- Jammin Java’s Mid-Atlantic Band Battle 9 - Accepting Applications Daily, 8:00 am
- James McCartney + Justin Trawick Tomorrow, May 25, 7:30 pm
- "Main Stage" Comedy Showcase Tue, May 28, 9:00 pm
- @JamnJavadoorGal's LOCAL SCENE Grand Revival + Sub-Radio Standard + Good Gravity + Sudden Impact Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm
- Thursday Mornings with The Great Zucchini Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Thursday Lunch Hour with Oh Susannah! Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- The Kin + Taylor Carson (full band!) + Sam Pinkerton Thu, May 30, 8:00 pm
- Friday Mornings with Rocknoceros Weekly on Fridays, 10:30 am–11:30 am