Oktoberfest is this Saturday, Oct. 5 along historic Church Street in Vienna. Also see: Vienna Oktoberfest 2013: Beer, Wine, Food
While most Oktoberfest celebrations are geared toward those of legal drinking age, Vienna’s version is decidedly kid-friendly.
The Children’s Stage features:
11 a.m.: Rocknoceros!
Noon: Nolan the Magician
1 p.m.: The Lone Ranger & Silver
2:30 p.m.: Enshin Karate Demonstration
3 p.m.: Vienna Dance Academy
In addition, these activities for children will be available throughout the day Saturday on the green behind the Freeman House::
- Lego Building Zone
- Art & Ceramics - Kiln & Co.
- Face Painting - Abrakadoodle
- Antique Fire Truck - Vienna VFD
- Art Activities - Vienna Arts Society
- Cornhole & Moon Bounce - Town of Vienna
- Buckets of Chalk - Vienna Presbyterian Church
- Musical Instrument Workshop - Harmonia School of Music
More information about Vienna’s 2013 Oktoberfest is available at www.viennaoktoberfest.org.
Vienna’s Oktoberfest 2013 is sponsored by the Vienna Business Association and the Town of Vienna. Vienna Paint & Decorating is the 2013 Platinum Sponsor. Click here for the full list of 2013 sponsors.