After getting stuck in a tie at the end of last week's poll, the Jumbo Lump crab Cake Sliders came back to win this week's Eating Across Vienna poll, part of
The dish was in a deadlock with Natta Tahi's Seared Chicken Dumplings at the end of last week, earning an automatic bid into this week's poll.
Readers , but the field when voting began so the two tied dishes from last week could also compete. While it looked for most of Thursday the dumplings and crab cakes would tie again, the Bazin's On Church dish walked away the winner with 36 percent of the vote.
Here's how all the entrees stacked up:
- Chicken Kabob Wrap at Kabob Tavern: 6%
- Grilled Chicken and Sweet Potato from 10%
- Gyro platter at Restaurant: 22%
- Jumpo Lump Crab Cake Sliders from : 36%
- Seared Chicken Dumplings at 26 %
Don't worry: if your dish didn't win this week, you can nominate it again for next week's voting.
As a reminder:
- Each Monday we'll ask Vienna Patch readers to nominate their favorite dishes in Vienna.
- Each Wednesday, we'll open those nominations for voting.
- By Friday, the winning dish will be announced.
- Tune in the following Monday to nominate another.
And the rules:
- The dish must be from a local restaurant (No chains).
- The dish must be under $20.
- You must name a specific dish, not just the name of a restaurant.
- A dish cannot "win" more than once, but it can be nominated as many times as it takes for it to win.