Update: Based on reader comments, the Tuna Avocado Salad from Sweet Ginger emerged the winner out of a tie with another dish in this week's Eating Across Vienna.
As a reminder:
- Each Monday we'll ask Vienna Patch readers to nominate their favorite dishes in Vienna.
- Each Wednesday, we'll open those nominations for voting.
- By Friday, the winning dish will be announced.
- Tune in the following Monday to nominate another.
And the rules:
- The dish must be from a local restaurant (No chains).
- The dish must be under $20.
- You must name a specific dish, not just the name of a restaurant.
- A dish cannot "win" more than once, but it can be nominated as many times as it takes for it to win.
Original: Here's a problem we haven't encountered before: There's no clear winner in this week's Eating Across Vienna poll, part of
Readers , and up until Thursday, The Virginian's Greek Omelet, a repeat nomination from last week, and Sweet Ginger's Avocado Tuna Salad, also a repeat nomination, pulled ahead Thursday night. Both finished with 38 percent of the vote.
Here's how all the entrees stacked up:
- Hummus from Kabob Tavern: 23 percent
- Greek Omelet from 38 percent
- Avocado tuna salad from Sweet Ginger: 38 percent
We're turning to you to help break the tie: Comment with which of the two dishes you'd want to see win and reviewed, and we'll update the story later on Friday with an ultimate winner.
Don't worry: if your dish didn't win this week, you can nominate it again for next week's voting.
Let the games begin!