In a late upset, the Crab and Shrimp Poppers at beat out its main competition by just two votes in this week's Eating Across Vienna poll.
The dish from the Branch Road restaurant, beat out the Vegan Ragoons at , which received 36 percent of the vote.
Here are the full results (listed with vote percentages):
- Crab and Shrimp Poppers at : 39%
- Curry Lamb at Sweet Ginger 12%
- Margarita Chicken at 11%
- Vegan Ragoons at 36%
Check back on Monday for Patch's review of the poppers, and for a chance to nominate another dish. Don't worry: if your dish didn't win this week, you can nominate it again for next week's voting.
As a reminder:
- Each Monday we'll ask Vienna Patch readers to nominate their favorite dishes in Vienna.
- Each Wednesday, we'll open those nominations for voting.
- By Friday, the winning dish will be announced.
- Tune in the following Monday to read our review of the dish, and, nominate another.
And the rules:
- The dish must be from a local restaurant (No chains).
- The dish must be under $20.
- You must name a specific dish, not just the name of a restaurant.
- A dish cannot "win" more than once, but it can be nominated as many times as it takes for it to win.
Want to share your experience at one of the nominated restauarants? Follow the links for , and to rate them and write a review.
- Week of Jan.9 :
- Week of Jan. 16: