The week, from Monday to Sunday, Jan. 19, features three-course lunches and dinners at special prices: $20.14 for lunch and $35.14 for dinner. Some restaurants have published special menus online for Restaurant Week.
- Chima Brazilian Steakhouse, 8010 Towers Crescent Dr., #100, which is only open for dinner, will only be offering dinner at the special price. See the dinner menu here. To make a reservation, call (703) 639-3080.
- Brix & Ale, 8661 Leesburg Pike, is offering both a lunch and dinner at the special price. Call (703) 448-1234 for more information.
- The Capital Grille, 1861 International Dr.; for more information, call (703) 448-3900
- Fleming's Steakhouse (dinner only), 1960-A Chain Bridge Road; for more information, call (703) 442-8384
- Legal Sea Foods, 2001 International Dr., Tysons II; take a look at their special Restaurant Week menus here. For more information, call (703) 827-8900.
- Wildfire, Tysons Galleria, 2001 International Dr. (703) 442-9110
Are you a restaurant in Vienna or the surrounding area offering specials during Restaurant Week? Email your information to Vienna Patch editor Mary Ann Barton: email@example.com