Whether you're looking to woo your sweetheart or enjoy a nice meal out with friends and family, here are some options for dining out (or dining in) on Feb. 14.
- is offering a $65 per person pre fixe excluding tax and gratuity on Feb. 14, in addition to their a la carte menu. See the menu here. If you want to stay in, they're also offering a four-course takeout menu for $130, but orders must be placed by noon Sunday and picked up between 4 and 6 p.m. on Valentine's Day. Call 703.255.7212 to place your order or make reservations.
- Can't celebrate on Tuesday? is offering a Valentine's Day special during dinner now through Valentine's Day for $35/per person. They're already sold out for Feb. 14, but will release any open spots that morning on Facebook.
- is offering a three-course dinner for $65 per person, including champagne with dessert, while Lou Neely croons the blues in the background.
- If you're looking to dine on a dime (or not spend a fortune), 's half priced burger night happens to fall on Valentine's Day.
- There are no listed specials for Tuesday, but consistently makes Restaurant.com's Top 100 Most Romantic Restuarants list ... so they must be doing something right.
Sweets more your style?
- is offering two separate tasting menus from 7 to 10 p.m. Tuesday. For $25 per person, couples or groups enjoy five different "courses" of sweets and treats. Call 703.938.8188 to make reservations.
- is offering Valentine's Day Gift Boxes of pastries. Call (703) 242-2233 to place an order. is also offering special treats you can order at 703-255-6880.
- is having a champagne and chocolate tasting from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday.
Looking for a quick catch-up with a friend or somewhere to celebrate with the kids?
- Cozy up with coffee, tea or hot chocolate at , Gelato at Plush, Frozen Yogurt at or custard at
- Grab some groceries from , , , Giant or Fresh Market and cook your own meal. (You'll have to draw straws for who cleans the dishes, though.)
For more inspiration, visit Vienna Patch's dining guide.