Fairfax County Police logged the following incidents in the Vienna area during the week ending Nov. 14:
- Assault, 2900 block of Gallows Road, 11/8/12, 9 p.m. A 51-year-old homeless man was walking out of a business when an unknown man punched him. The victim was not seriously injured.
- Burglary, 2000 block of Adams Hill Road, 11/9/12, 7:40 a.m. A resident reported someone entered the home and stole several items to include a computer. Entry was made through an unlocked rear sliding door.
- Larceny, 2200 block of Journet Drive, license plate from vehicle
- Larceny, 8000 block of Leesburg Pike, perfume from business
- Larceny, 8200 block of Leesburg Pike, seven laptop computers and cell phone from business
- Larceny, 8300 block of Leesburg Pike, wallet from business
- Larceny, 8000 block of Tysons Corner Center, sunglasses from business
- Larceny, 8100 block of Tysons Corner Center, clothing from business
- Larceny, 10100 block of Clover Glen Drive, cigarettes from vehicle
- Larceny, 9600 block of Courthouse Road, wallet and cell phone from business
- Larceny, 10400 block of Lawyers Road, leaf blower from residence
- Vehicle theft, 2100 block of Round Springs Drive, Chevy Suburban
- Vehicle theft, 9400 block of Van Arsdale Drive, 2012 Buick Enclave
Animal Control Division — Countywide
Animal Bite: 14900 block of Ritchie Road, 11/10/12, 11 a.m. A dog owner released his dog to the shelter because the dog bit both children in the home. The children were not seriously injured. The Yorkie mix was tested for rabies.
Animal Bite: 1200 block of Hunter Mill Road, 11/11/12, 6:10 p.m. An employee was assisting in capturing a coatimundi at The Reston Zoo in order to provide an inoculation. The animal turned and bit her. The victim received minor injuries.
The following Vienna residents were included in Fairfax County Police's weekly log released Nov. 15. The names were taken from the list Fairfax County Police publishes weekly of those arrested in Fairfax County. An arrest not indicate a conviction.Name Age Date of Incident Charge Description Carpenter, Kacey Paul Laing 19 4/8/10 Drugs: Possess Marijuana, 1st Off Husseini Mohammed Edrees 18 11/13/12 Drugs: Distrib/Sell/For Profit Sch I or II Drugs: Possess Sch I or Sch II Drugs: Accommodate Another on Certain Properties Swersey, Morgan Grace 21 6/10/12 Bank Notes/Checks/Etc: Larceny >=$200 Thompson, Brendan Michael 28 11/2/12 Drive While Revoked-DWI