Editor’s Note: Incident information was obtained from the Activity Report provided by Fairfax County Police Department’s Public Information Office. The incidents included are at the discretion of the PIO and are not to be considered all-inclusive.
Fairfax County Police logged the following incidents in the Vienna area during the week ending Sept. 19:
- Burglary, 2800 block of Laura Gae Circle, 9/17/12, 11 p.m. A resident reported someone entered her home and stole a computer. Forced entry was made through a rear window.
- Larceny, 1900 block of Gallows Road, purse from business
- Larceny, 8600 block of Leesburg Pike, catalytic converters from vehicles
- Larceny, 3000 block of Nutley Street, both license plates from vehicle
- Larceny, 7900 block of Tysons Corner Center, 30 dress shirts from business
- Larceny, 2300 Wheystone Court, two pairs of sunglasses from business
- Vehicle Theft, 7900 Tyson Oaks Circle, 1995 Honda Accord
- Vehicle Theft, 2700 Oak Valley Drive, 2003 Acura
Animal Control Division — Countywide
Unlicensed Dog: 4100 block of Jewel Street, 9/13/12, 8 p.m. The victim reported she was possibly bitten when she separated her Labrador Retriever and a Boxer mix. Allegedly, the Boxer was running at large and attacked the Lab which was being walked on a leash. The Boxer’s owner, Nicholas Fernandez, 33, of Alexandria, was cited for having an unlicensed dog. The boxer was routinely quarantined.
Unlicensed Dog: 9800 block of Hagel Circle, 9/14/12, 8:25 a.m. Animal Control officers were investigating a possible dog bite. The dog was brought out and allegedly bit one Animal Control officer. Margie Toney, 50, of Lorton, was charged with no rabies vaccination and no license. The dog was routinely quarantined and the officer was not seriously injured.
No Rabies: 8400 block of Wagon Wheel Road, 9/14/12, 12:40 p.m. The victim mail carrier reported that a dog allegedly ran out of a home and bit him. Jose Carcamo Castro, 18, of Alexandria, was charged with no rabies vaccination. The dog was routinely quarantined.
The following Vienna residents were included in Fairfax County Police's weekly log released Sept. 20. The names were taken from the list Fairfax County Police publishes weekly of those arrested in Fairfax County. An arrest not indicate a conviction.Name Age Date of Incident Charge Description Ayala, Walter R. 23 9/16/12 Drugs: Distrib/PWI Marijuana <1/2 oz. Gonzalez Nelson D. 21 9/15/12 Drugs: Possess Marijuana, 1st Off Lic Revoked: Dr w/o License, 1 Off Manetti, Katie Jean 25 7/19/12 Drugs: Possess Sch IV Drugs: Possess Sch IV Witherow, Jonathan Gregory 31 9/17/12 Drugs: Possess Marijuana, 2+ Off