Real estate: The source of endless fascination at cocktail parties. A reason for otherwise normal neighbors to turn into peeping voyeurs as they check out the closets of their neighbor during an Open House. The cause for great angst, if a house is out of reach for a would-be buyer, or if it’s priced far below what a new owner just paid for a nearly identical house.
To help keep you apprised of the local real estate market scene, Patch's weekly House Hunt will highlight houses that have come on the market in the past week, along with information about Open House schedules, if applicable.
OK, on to this week's new listings:
- 8300 McNeil St., Vienna; $550,000; 4BR, 3BA; MLS: FX7965790
- 9334 Campbell Road, Vienna; $568,000; 4BR, 3BA; MLS: FX7964846
- 612 Yeonas Drive SW, Vienna; $569,000; 4BR, 3BA; MLS: FX7965664
- 8020 Trevor Place, Vienna; $574,900; 3BR, 4BA; MLS: FX7967058
- 2303 Jackson Parkway, Vienna; $584,900; 4BR, 3BA; MLS: FX7967752
- 8224 McNeil St., Vienna; $624,900; 4BR, 3BA; MLS: FX7967331; OPEN: 1-3 p.m. Sunday
- 9409 Van Arsdale Drive, Vienna; $665,000; 4BR, 4BA; MLS: FX7964455
- 1709 Landon Hill Road, Vienna; $900,000; 4BR, 5BA; MLS: FX7965866; OPEN: 1-4 p.m. Sunday
- 10706 Hunters Run Court, Vienna; $1,350,000; 5BR, 5BA; MLS: FX7964696
- 131 Lewis St. NW, Vienna; $1,395,000; 5BR, 6BA; MLS: FX7966932
- 305 East St. SE, Vienna; $1,495,000; 5BR, 6BA; MLS: FX7966952
- 9005 Winding Creek Lane, Vienna; $2,195,000; 5BR, 6BA; MLS: FX7966473
Realtors, are you wondering why YOUR new listing isn't highlighted? As much as we love to think of Patch as being uber exclusive, it's really easy to get your listing in. Just email me the property's address, list price, number of bed/bath, and MLS number. We'll feature one photo a week, so send along a photo too, just in case your listing is the winning house for that bonus. And then go let your client know you've just secured their house spot in next week's House Hunt.