The Freeman Store and Museum is located in downtown Vienna on Church Street between Mill Street and Dominion Road. It has a museum on the top (second) floor showing how Vienna residents would have lived in the 1800's. The lower level of the building is a general store with candy, old-fashioned toys and gifts, Vienna souvenirs and general merchandise. The building was made in 1859 by Abram Lydecker. Anderson Freeman bought the property in 1874.
- Fax: 703-938-2873
- Hours: Mon - Tue, closed, Wed - Sun, noon - 4pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Wi-Fi: None