The Soundry (Closed)
The Soundry, founded in 2008, is a coffee shop and art gallery. It also rents studio space for local musicians and artists. The Soundry hosts classes and workshops during the week and art shows on Saturdays.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Art specialties: Painting, Sculpture
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.soundry.net/coffee-shop/menu
- ATM: No
- Private events: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free